vCloudPoint is a whole new way of replacing your old desktop computers or adding additional computers to your home or office. Instead of buying 3 or more desktop computers, you could buy 3 or more vCloudPoints. All you need is a single Windows computer (see requirements) to tap into and deploy 1 vCloudPoint or up to 99 if you desire. Let's say you want to change your office desktop computers with all new ones, which can be expensive, so a more affordable way and eco-friendly solution is vCloudPoint. Just use a single Windows computer which will act as a server and then connect all the vCloudPoints you require (replacing or adding to your desktops on your network). At home it is a perfect solution too; you could have a full Windows desktop experience using a vCloudPoint in every room of your house that has a TV/monitor.
So how does vCloudPoint work? vCloudPoint works on your network via Ethernet or WiFi. vCloudPoint is a zero client, everything you do in your vCloudPoint is actually happening on your main Windows computer, utilizing up to 100% of your existent Windows computer’s untapped functions. You can access and manage every single vCloudPoint you have connected from your main Windows computer. Just install vMatrix and RDP Wrapper on your Windows computer then all the vCloudPoints will be easily accessible that are connected to your network.

Awesome things about vCloudPoint are:

  • vCloudPoint is eco-friendly and uses the least amount of energy needed, only 5 watts! Regular computers typically consume between 150-300 watts.
  • You only need to update 1 PC, your main Windows computer. vCloudPoint zero clients never go out of date, they update automatically.
  • Guaranteed to be secure end to end, free from getting hacked or computer viruses.
  • It is a great solution for classrooms. vCloudPoint can be remotely accessed and easily managed on the instructor’s Windows workstation.
  • It's so compact that if can fit in the palm of your hand and can easily be mounted behind your display.
  • Most important, it's affordable and efficient, a TRULY ECONOMICAL and GREEN PC!

HOME BENEFITS:

  • We only use 10% of a typical computer’s functions, vCloudPoint can tap into the other 90% for complete functionality!
  • You will have access to everything your kids do, manage and full control, even if you are if you are away from home, with our Remote Access capability!
  • Save money and energy!

NOTE: For an additional fee you can access your computer remotely from anywhere, contact us for details.

Description
Appearance:
Size 93(W)x90(D)x18(H) mm
Net Weight 150g
Color Diamond black & moon sliver


Connections:

Video 1×HDMI,1×VGA
USB 4×USB 2.0
Network 1×RJ45
Audio 1× 3.5mm audio, 1x 3.5mm microphone
Power 1×5V DC
Switch: 1×power/reset switch

Power Consumption Standby: 0.2w; Wokring: 5W (independent of external USB devices)

Display Support: HDMI / VGA
Resolution:
Standard (32 bits @ 60Hz) 640×480,800×600,1024×768,1280×1024,1600×1200
Wide (32 bits @ 60Hz) 1360×768,1366×768,1440×900,1600×900,1680×1050,1920×1080
Configuration Methods: Host side & Client side Host side & Client side

Audio Support: HQ16 bits, 44.1Khz/ 48Khz,input and output through 3.5mm jacks or USB ports

Video Support: Full HD 1080p for all media formats (Server-side rendering for local and web-embedded videos on most media players; Client-side rendering for local videos on VLC player 2.1.5 or newer versions)

USB Devices Support: Storage Devices, USB Hubs, Single, Multi-functional & Dot Matrix Printers,Smart Card Reader, Office & POS Scanners, Single Touch Screens, Ukeys, Parallel to USB Convertors, etc; An external power supply may be required for devices working on large voltage.

Networking:
Wired 10/100 Mbps Ethernet (RJ45) 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet (RJ45)
WIFI optional external WIFI antenna at additional cost: 802.11b/g/n (optional external WIFI antenna at additional cost: 802.11b/g/n)
Maximum number of users per shared host: vMatrix Server Manager permits up to 99 users per shared host. Actual number of supported users depends on the host configuration and the type of applications used.

Internal hardware: All solid-state design. No moving parts, no fans, no local user storage.

Data Security: No local data storage on device. USB data access controlled by user policy.

Reliability(MTBF) >100,000 hours

Environmental: 0 to 40 degrees Celsius 10 to 85% relative humidity (non-condensing) No moving parts permits use in
high dust / particulate / vibration environments.

Certifications: FCC Class A&B, CE, CCC, RoHS compliant, BIS, NOM, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015

Software:
System Microsoft Windows XP SP3 Pro 32bits, 7, 8 ,8.1 & 10 (excluding Starter, Home Basic and Insider editions),
Server 2003 32 bits, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2016, Multipoint Server 2011, 2012
Included Software vMatrix Server Manager with Dynamic Desktop Protocol (DDP)
(Optional Software vMatrix Classroom Control at additional cost)
Units in box: 1